Sunday, January 18, 2009

ALEX

ALEX is a website that was built for students and teachers. When you first go to the web site it has eight different catorgories you can choose from. It has a course of study so you can know what your students need to be learning. You can choose from different lesson plans that may help you out. It has web links for students, teachers, and administrators. It has this link for Alabama Connecting Classroom, Educators and Students Statewide(ACCESS) which is distant learning for students in school. This is a really cool website which i think any teacher could find helpful.

I think when i finally begin teaching my own classroom that alex would be very helpful. Especially when it comes to lesson plans and things for the students to do on the computer. I can really see ALEX helping a me plan out my next day no matter what grade level I am teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment